Fire Safety Principles (Level 2) Course
Fire Wardens and Fire Marshal training
This level 2 course is aimed at anyone who requires a course as a Fire Warden or a Fire Marshal. The course covers the latest fire safety regulations and the roles and duties of employees and their responsibilities on Fire Safety. The course is designed to meet and comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. It covers how fires are started, methods of controlling fire spread, evacuating the building, fire briefings and risk assessing.
This course comes with 7.0 hours of CPD. The content of this and all our courses has been independently certified as confirming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines and come with a Certified CPD Statement as well as a ProTrainings Certificate.
- Student manual and other free downloads upon purchase
- CPD Time Credit Confirmation
- Evidence Based Training Certificate on completion
- Access to the course for 8 months and other refresher and reminder features
- 3-year nationally recognised certificate
What Occupations should use Fire Safety Principles Level 2 ?
- Fire Wardens
- Fire Marshals
- Responsible Persons in workplaces
- Responsible Persons in Buildings
- People wanting a higher level of Fire Training
Learners who successfully complete this course will be awarded a Certificate, ID card and a training manual.
£55.00 all Inc.
There are no pre-requisites to enrol on this course however candidates must have the physical ability to carry out the procedures in this course.